SYA 2.33% 4.2¢ sayona mining limited

I'm sure she is Mega ... just as Monique Parker does for PLL....

1. 10,833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3581
    I'm sure she is Mega ... just as Monique Parker does for PLL. And just like PLL has permitting challenges so apparently does SYA. But it does not stop a vocal number here suggesting doom and gloom for one of the them.

It is what it is, and right now that is the First Nations have publicly stated they oppose Sayona Mining. And that article also talked about "economic reconciliation" which if the interpretation of some is to be believed, the end result would not be to different to what we see in Africa.

I'm not saying anything though. Just restating public stated positions. Money talks loudly in most of these matters.

Perhaps however you missed my point on Authier though. IF SYA has put the "integrated NAL/Authier/Tansim project" into the rear view mirror and lets just say it is due to First Nation disapproval, then what does that do to the commitment for secondary processing. Just for a moment look beyond. If JB is looking for a way out (for whatever reason) could that play into his hands?

As Loui was saying .... looks steps ahead.
    What is the BoD going to do given CURRENT positioning of First Nations ... beyond saying Cindy is working on it.
    What is the BoD going to do wrt to secondary processing given the "Abitibi Hub" seems absent from the lexicon given the 5 Pillars. Yeah I read "We remain committed to collaborating with our joint venture partners and the Québec government to develop a lithium carbonate facility at NAL" but selective enforecement(?) of conditions might also be one of an integrated project was/is needed to make the economics more favorable. I think it cuts both ways.

If I get the chance I'll ask it as Q#3 for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
-0.001(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $432.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ $1.422M 33.87M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 446998 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5888258 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.62 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 4.1¢ 22039027
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.