MSP 0.00% 2.9¢ maxsec group limited

@Klue just looking and comparing charts between FFT and MSP as...

1. 3,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @Klue just looking and comparing charts between FFT and MSP as you do when your just a dumb shareholder who has been kept in the dark.... then been abruptly broadsided.

Obviously someone higher up knows more than us uninformed shareholders and has done for some time and if we back peddle just a little the following timings look to be a bit sus to me not be a coincidence......with todays hindsight

MSP Chart
    28/2/ 2017.....price sensitive announcement...... Ava Global signs (3) three further Service Agreements
    Price at the time.... open was .023c / high at .029/ closing at .028 up 12% on the day.
    2/3/2017.........Investor presentation.....to get the juices flowing
    21/4/2017.....AVA global update Open at.021/ high at .033/closing at .0.027 on the day up 42%
    Range median just out of interest created during the above period of reporting and prior to this weeks pump was 3.1c

FFT chart.....Footprints
    8 throu to 20th/2/2017....Selling climax at new lows (exactly 10mil shares bought by who??) just eight days prior to the ava price sensitive annc above.
    trading volume since.... MARCH 2.22mil / APRIL insignificant / MAY (all time low closing back in the previous range) so usually same someone in the know 2.78 mil / JUNE 2.1mil /July insignificant.

so any chance you can see if the broker data can shed any light on the majority of this volume....particularly the 10mil in FEB

even going back a little further to sept 2016 when 7.71 mil volume was traded in the month ....in what was a -47% drop for the FFT SP.

cheers in advance if you can.

As Rene rivkin once told me...... I will obviously be voting no also @PubLunchMan
    Last edited by pilsner: Klue is a Legend 25/08/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.