RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

VOTE NO. AWAIT "BEST & FINAL" DECLARATION, page-278

Currently unlisted. Proposed listing date: 4 SEPTEMBER 2024 #
  1. 3,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 956
    This post is the opinion of the poster.
    This post is unsubstantiated.
    This post is imo much much better than my last.
    Thank you.

This post is based on an opinion based on 5 years of experience listening to every presentation and watching Resapphealth slowly come to life.

It may have been advertised the advertisement was art...
    It was creative.
    Snoring was presented as a story in a town...then at the end...Sleep Check..
    No results of sales...

I know this...
    Pfizer know this...

When Sleep Check the story of the answer to not having to go to a Sleep Lab, all the organising of getting there, Covid...who's going to give that to me at this place or on the way, I'll have to take a sickie and use up leave.
    That leaves work short for the day.

Sleep in a Sleep Lab....

Or as it is FDA approval as a doctor prescribed test only.
    Is as accurate as attending a Sleep Lab in diagnosis indicator of Sleep Aponea.

A test that costs the US Government around $5000+ a sleep study.

Covid is now known to cause Sleep Aponea.

Pfizer has a whole program on Sleep ...

Sleep Check is a billion dollar product in the USA and globally.

I would make a new Sleep Check YouTube film on what used to happen and all the rigmarole normally associated with a Sleep Lab test..
    and keep going to images of person at home enjoying own bed, no lost days, the savings and ease of Sleep Check only by prescription from your doctor.

Make it by prescription from Doctor's globally on telehealth....play people the new story by Pfizer or a partnership with ResMed...

Maybe that's a Pfizer deal all done and ready to go...Pfizer ResMed..

Maybe a deal with ResMed and Pfizer to promote Sleep Check?

The big money is in Long Covid management and Sleep is a major factor in Long Covid management.

30 years of research in sleep by Prof Abeyratne....

I believe this is the response a board who believe in their company should have given Pfizer...imo...

"Resapphealth advised shareholders to reject the bid, saying it was "highly opportunistic" and significantly undervalued the company."

However...this board did not.
    Pfizer...I believe have already purchased the board... with job offers and much more when then deal is done.

However, when the No vote wins this board will need to work very hard to gain confidence of holders so as to keep their jobs and get on with it...

All in my opinion...
    Have a great day Mr Pfizer...
    Go your hardest to fight against the current of Australian believers ..
    MB

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.