RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

The way these games have been played out by the big end of town,...

1. 6,750 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2220
    The way these games have been played out by the big end of town, eg the arbitrage companies etc and the fairly large volumes of shares since the start I am starting to think that the yes vote May get home, especially if some of the top 10 participate which I now think they may.
    If the supposed 130 HC holders that say they are voting NO then assuming the same outside of HC then the NO vote is doomed, remember this too, the vast majority of holders have no clue and are not on platforms, they can and will only be guided by the “ expert” opinion ( paid for and gathered by our great BOD) and obviously the guidance given in the scheme booklet ( also paid for and organised by our great BOD) it is a shame that TT was not able to post out the opposing letter to ALL shareholders, I am still thinking he may have had legal action threatened to him hence the big turnaround.
    all imo, not advice or anything else other than my current thoughts, still voting a big fat NO but even at 21c I make a small profit but certainly not worth the 6 years of stuffed up agony which we have all been on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.