GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

woodukYou ask for specific rants by you which I believe exhibit...

1. 2,397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    wooduk
    You ask for specific rants by you which I believe exhibit a lack of understanding of the issues.
    Well this classic where you misunderstand the GNS proposal will do fo starters.
    Wooduk said
    "When will Gunns be offering another script raising deal?,its foray into GTP,and the recent ITC deal,and the medias costing just to get GTP schemes back on track has been estimated at $160,000,000,with the club banks wanting at least $500,000,000 to BUY the land just to get the banks out of the proverbial.Plus the promise by Gunns to build another loading dock to the tune of $20,000,000.Oh,I forgot Gunns as reported in the recent media also that it will pay $12,000,000 for the plant and equipment,but that is not all,the trees on the land that the receivers have taken off the liquidted GTP,i.e. the banks ,the trees belong to the investors and growers ,therefore there is an encumberance to the land,meaning that if Gunns buys the land ,the trees are not Gunns and at best if it is voted in favour for Gunns ,then Gunns by the votes of the investor is only at best Responsible Entity and not the clear tittled owners "

You be the judge.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.