UNI 1.91% $5.88 universal store holdings limited

vote "no" for options, or?

1. 176 Posts.
    I wouldn't mind to get some opinions regarding the share options we have to vote on.

At this stage I can't see any advantage for existing shareholders approving it.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.... Is it correct that the selected sophisticated shareholders can buy their shares at 85c without our consent?
    If so, fair enough - it's about going to the next step (fast) and money definitely helps. I guess we're all for it!

On the othere hand, I can't imagine that any of these sophisticated investors would step back from an 85c offer without the options.
    The offer of 85c to sophisticated institutional investors is not bound to the approval of the options, correct?

So, what's the sweet spot for existing shareholders to say yes to these options?
    To be honest, I can't see any. Let me know what I'm missing here.

Altough I honestly believe in an extraordinary success of UNI (products & management) - blind love is dangerous.

What I'm basically saying is... the sophisticated institutional investors have already been served with with a win-win gift that none of them would possibly refuse. We didn't get it.

Why the options for the institutional investors on top? Why don't provide existing shareholders the same opportunity?
    If it's about money - I'm sure existing shareholders would (have) jumped on it. Hmm.
    Would be nice - not necessary - not making a big difference - not legally obliged to do - just a nice touch for minority shareholders(!). Think about it. Would it hurt the bigger picture?

As a current holder of UNI shares, I can not see any benefit to vote yes to give free options at this stage - therefore I suggest a strong "NO".

Leopold

PS
    Nice to see the scattered positive news :)
    There's a pattern (a good one). I haven't seen any possible product that can beat UNI - so please forgive me for my scepticism on a specific issue. Uni is still 3xA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.88
Change
0.110(1.91%)
Mkt cap ! $451.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.85 $5.99 $5.85 $615.3K 103.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 324 $5.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.90 11530 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.