ARU 0.00% 18.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

vote no kowalick nc, page-19

1. 8,328 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 234
    re: vote no kowalick: norm
    Thought I'd do some research on Ian...

From 1995 to 2000 he was the Chief Executive of the Department of the Premier and Cabinet in South Australia. During that time he was involved important public policy issues including inter government negotiations in important areas of water, environmental policy and resource management, especially issues concerning the Murray Darling system and ground water management.

He has been a consultant to large resource companies ie Santos on environmental, land use and remediation strategies.

Ian has worked about half his career in senior public sector roles.

He spent time as Acting Dean, Adelaide Graduate School of Business and as a consequence spoke to a large number of the alumni of the school. Does that ring a bell Kalmsy??

He is also Chair, State Opera South Australia Company
    Director and Consultant, Director Adelaide Festival Centre Trust and other private and public companies.

There is other works he has done too. He is obviously an intelligent, well educated person, familiar with Govt. departments and the admin side of things.

Really cant see the benefits his past experiences are bringing to a junior exploration company, and maybe he will be more usefull once we are ready to rehabilitate Nolans in 30 years time.

Just my thoughts, and nothing against Ian, but will be sending my 100K+ votes Norms way.

Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.