ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

vote no kowalick nc, page-22

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    re: vote no kowalick: Kalmsg...As always your post is fairly analitical, based on the information you have been privy to. However I have been considerably closer to the action both within the company and at broker level. I have witnessed total non understanding of how and what an exploration company does. I have seen vital decisions delayed because directors were on holiday or busy doing other more important things. I have seen large investors and broking houses dump our stock due to board actions. I have seen poorly timed and executed fund raisings. The list goes on adinfinitum. As to this companies main business moves in the last 3 years. Westmoreland acquisition was done by myself during listing. Both the Territory Iron, Mithril and Segue JV,s were introduced by me. I hammered the Board for 12 months prior to their action to demerger/spinoff the uranium assets. Instead of leading the way, we as a company have been meek/weak followers and have reaped the shareprice we deserve. The Board is inwards looking and has missed a number of key deals. Kowalick is a follower not a leader as is evidenence by his employment history. With the immenent retirement of Muir from the board and the non replacement of Rose there is only one person left to pull the strings. I urge all shareholders to think closley about the re-election of Kowalick. If you want more of the same for the next couple of years then by all means vote for him. If not VOTE NO KOWALICK and force the board to offer a more suitable candidate. Norm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $401.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.5¢ $337.8K 2.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
77 3186551 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.0¢ 799849 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.02pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.