ARU 2.78% 17.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

vote no kowalick nc, page-38

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    re: vote no kowalick: NOW GENTLEMEN, lets not have a bun fight here, we need to make honest and suitable suggestions, all of which can be brought up at the AGM 23/11/2006. Will repeat my post yesterday

Norm, and other HC holders of ARU/ARUO, anybody who does an in depth study of all the ARU posts on this thread since pirra96 starting to accumulate very early in 2005 { ie bought @ 15.5 and 7.5 in those early days } would have the benefit of actually seeing what has transpired over those 18 months or so.

Although not one to have a go at any individual on this HC thread, you will all know pirra96 feelings on the matter. We do need a street-wise, modern type of director, very experienced in this type of business on the board to catch the huge momentum going for speccie companies associated with URANIUM. We have a good man at the helm, akka AJS and he needs help and the backing of all us shareholders through these difficult and trying times. { ie huge frustration with the ASX on the DEMERGER }

Our main core is RARE EARTH holdings, BUT you have to go where the $$$$$'s are and at last ARAFURA is heading in the right direction, with the URANIUM demerger to NUPWER.

IN TODAY'S FAST PACED MODERN WORLD IT IS DOG EAT DOG, the winners will be the ones who present their case well and keep their clients { in this case Shareholders } well informed, can and should outperform all the others [ ie wannabie Uranium/other producers }

Pirra96 sees the biggest threat to this company being a TAKEOVER, and believe me those who are able to muster same are out there. { ie the MTN t/o proposal } As a holder who would show in the top 10 of FPO's and top 3 of Options if combined all 4 holding entities, of course I am worried by the situation caused and promoted by Arafura over the past 18 months.

My vote will be made at the AGM on the 23/11/2006 and of course will advocate/vote according to my postings. My suggestion to Norm is to put his hand up for election, know you are busy with councillor committments etc, but you can and will find time to represent the shareholders/owners of this future great company. There is a HUGE future for REO/REE and we have them in rather HUGE quanities.

The AGM will be a cracker and strongly recommend all that can attend, be there for this meeting. Know it is hard for Eastern Staters, but those who cannot attend should think long and hard over their PROXY vote. You all have my pirra96aruo@ hotmail.com address as am prepared to discuss this matter wth fellow shareholders.

Time will tell. Always does
    Unquote

Will be attending this AGM and prepared to vote according to the best deal going for all shareholders. Perhaps we should have a forum on this matter over the next couple of weeks ????????????????

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $404.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $284.1K 1.606M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 811681 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 945214 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.