ARU 4.41% 16.3¢ arafura rare earths ltd

vote no kowalick, page-12

1. 432 Posts.
    And when they try to find a replacement for Ian (who everyone agrees is a good person to have on the board), I suppose you'll be expecting them to find the best most qualified person for the job. But if I was the best most qualified person and I heard that board members were fired for no fault of their own, I wouldn't come near the company. In the current resource boom, tallented and experienced people can pick and choose who they work for or consult with. Do you really want to lower our chances of attracting the best?

I still haven't heard exactly what it is that the board has done wrong....

And I still don't get the idea of punishing one man for something others have done. It's like a parent coming home to find one of the kids has done something wrong, and because they're not sure which kid it was, punishing one they know is innocent, just to send a message to the others - it stinks and I'll have no part in it. You guys are starting to sound like a lynch mob. All excited about hanging someone from the nearest tree when no-one's actually sure what they've done wrong.

You want to send a message to the board, but you'll also be sending a messge to any tallented consultants out there - "Don't get involved with ARU, it's a nightmare - the big shareholders get really annoyed if you don't do things their way and then they have a raffle to see who gets kicked of the board."

I say again, tell me what Ian Kowalick has done that is bad and I will listen. But don't ask me to lynch a good man just to send a dubious message to the board. It's not fair and its not good for our own interest. Wait 6 months and see how you feel once the demerger has happened and drill results are in, and everyone has got their shares/options in Nupower. Everyone will be feeling much better (and much wealthier). Things are progressing well in my view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.3¢
Change
-0.008(4.41%)
Mkt cap ! $401.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 17.0¢ 16.0¢ $1.048M 6.311M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 68786 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 10811 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.