ARU 2.94% 16.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

vote no kowalick, page-14

1. 799 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    OK Pruner, Lets get down and dirty. All decisions are made by the Board. They are not made on an individual basis. Therefore each director is responsible for the decisions of the Board. That makes Kowalick responsible. No ifs or buts. Next point, there are no shortage of people seeking places on Boards of small companies. Why do they hang on with such determination? To my knowledge Kowalick knows stuff all about the business of mining or exploration, though he does have high level contacts in S.A, Its a shame because all our projects are in the NT. His S.A. governments contacts and Opera contacts are as useless as tits on a bull. The Board has over promised and under delivered. It has made serious errors of judgement, not the least is getting your large shareholders and brokers offside. Destroying the companies sharebase, badly managed SPP, missed or badly timed business opportunities, poor and badly timed communications ect ect ect. Kowalick is responsible for this and more. How could anyone in their right mind even consider voting him back on. Give your company a chance "VOTE NO KOWALICK" The above are my personal opinions. Norm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.