EQR 2.08% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Vote No on name change, page-19

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    As I mentioned, another five years before anything happens with any of the projects.

The "rule of thumb" is to raise $10 million per project and two years work, most of which is the MD travelling business class around the world to keep his "Qantas frequent flier Platinum status", sorry I meant to say, "explain to stockbrokers in London and Frankfurt how good the projects are", because you will need a "dual listing" now as the ASX is wise to your "games".

The two years will also be spent paying "consulting firms" $3 million to create a feasibility study, which in all reality will demonstrate that the project is not viable as the feasibility study will be over capitalised and will take too long to get a return on funds. All the shareholders will get from the "Management Team" is;

"That's a shame, luckily we have Lithium Brines in Chile, we just need another $10 million to prove it up"

I think we have all seen this pattern before?

All we all need to remember is that Pretorius is also part of this management team and TTW will be being run the same way.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $9.284K 190.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 261428 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.