BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

VOTE NO ONLINE

1. al1
    2,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    The easiest way to vote is online
    use the link

https://investor.automic.com.au/#/loginsahhttps://investor.automic.com.au/#/loginsah

NOTE on your Chess Holding statements it normally only shows a number ..if so you need to put a X in front of the number

This consolidation of shares (in my opinion) is NOT in the best interest of Australian retail shareholders.

The larger shareholders will shift their shares to the US market into American depositary Shares (ADSs) on the NYSE American exchange. (in my opinion)

If the resouloution is passed you will receive 1 new share of every 50 shares you now hold.
    So if you now have 100,000 shares you will only be left with 2,000 shares

If ,as I suspect,larger shareholders shift their stock to the NYSE then there will be far fewer shares trading on the ASX.

Liquidy on the ASX will most probably be substantially decreased thus making it much easier for the share price to be manipulalated up or down.

Past experiences with consolidation of shares have most often seen the new share price (approx 50c) fall ....so if they fell to 25c that equates to 0.005c ps based on the present share price of 1c.......so LOSSES increase.

Fewer shares on the ASX make it easier to push share prices in either direction.

This consolidation is NOT going to result in the company increasing its CASH balance.

What it appears to do is make it easier for LARGER shareholders to increase their share holding positions.....leading to them being in a position to get a seat on the BRK board or even move to buy the company at a discounted price to the present 1c price level....

In a recent report released it stated that there had been a significant increase in buying by NON retail shareholders.The report had a pie chart showing the change in shreholder interest...you will have to look back at reports or presentations to find it...

There has aslo been significant parcels of shares being traded on the days when there was a large SPIKE in VOLUMES of traded shares....I could not find them listed as being traded during RETAIL Trading hours.

Basically if that were the case.....all retail shareholders lose massive amounts of their investments...the shareholders who bought in at 3c will be the biggest losers....

The proposed 50 existing shares for 1 new shares in my opinion is EXCESSIVE

The proposal for any consolidation of shares should be deferred till after the MARCH 2025 production figures and NETT profits figures are released.

At that stage all 8 wells will have been in FULL production allowing shareholder to be in a position to make a MORE INFORMED decision.

In my opinion the trading in BRK on the ASX should have been looked at by ASIC a long time ago.....The company has been making profits,BUY BACKS and drilling new successful wells BUT the share price has always been blocked from rising.

It was 3c and above and had barely started showing it was going to become a profitable producer....since proving itself to be a proftable producer it has sat at a range of 1c to 1.1c ...HOW do you explain that away....its obvious....that's why ASIC should have been looking at the BUY and SELL side trades....

Now for transparency we should all be contacting the company and INSISTING they release an UP TO DATE TOP 20 shareholder list

Contact the company at [email protected]

Recent Analyst REPORT states theeir fair value for BRK is 5.7c ps
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6478/6478919-f281acfa30b066b0a667fb8ef6e8eb42.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $248.0K 26.98M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 22502853 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 13252506 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.