RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Vote NO Pfizer offer, page-157

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    So I was thinking about the voting rights that we have when it comes to the fate of this company. Initially there is a headcount by way of show of hands/poll if a particular holder is not happy with the result, let's say overwhelmingly there is more no votes then there is yes. A Pfizer representative will most likely then dispute this, then the votes are cast by way of number of shares rather than a head count. I was initially concerned about this because lets just say Pfizer try and do a sneaky and just hire people to buy marketable parcels the pole obviously will then be in favour as the votes will come in as majority are accepting the 11.5. In this circumstance it could be manipulated. But you raise your hand and yell out a certain word I forget what that word actually is others may know? Then the board has to (as I said above) go by number of shares held. In this case the majority of shareholders who hold much more than just marketable parcels ($500) will overwhelmingly rule and not be in favour of this ridiculous lowball offer!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.