RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Vote NO Pfizer offer, page-209

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Not going to happen, sorry there is absolutely no way they can convince shareholders to sell their stock at 11.5! They need to get 75% to vote in favour of the takeover offer that's a lot of shareholders to convince to sell out at a loss in a company they see great upside value and future for...

The BOD have to push the yes vote on shareholders it is part of the agreement IMO.. we got 3 million cash upfront for agreeing to this and another 1 million coming our way soon too, this avoided a capital raising in the near term gave us a ship load of extra PR, gave us an amazing partner with massive reach and opened up the eyes of the other whales to see that we mean business and we are the real deal with this validation.
    Like I said before I think this is just a strategic move the BOD know we are not going to accept 11.5 cents!! The BOD are holding the pocket aces. One Ace just came out on the flop (Pfizer) searching for the other Ace to give us the nuts!! I think we all just need to take a chill pill and stop this talk about a board spill and inadequacy etc until we know what the real story is behind this. This could be known as one of the best moves in history thanks to the BOD. Remembering if they didn't agree to the terms and conditions that pfizer set out Pfizer would have just simply walked away without us even knowing what was going on behind closed doors because they don't have to announce anything prior to anything being formalised thanks to non-disclosure agreements. I'm sure there are many NDA's signed with other various companies that ResApp are currently in discussions with that we do not know about currently... Our share price would still be hovering in the Nine's or less and we would have had to be heavily diluted...
    All of this is just my opinion only but makes total sense to me!
    Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 18/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.