RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

Hi allI am a substantial shareholder from Switzerland and...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    Hi all

I am a substantial shareholder from Switzerland and invested from the very beginning in 2015. The old-school RAP posters maybe still know me. We are a few investors from here and voting no.

Last years I was only reading and giving “thumbs ups” but not posting much anymore. Rode all the RAP-waves and didn’t sell one RAP share… on the contrary, bought more at 11.5c the last days and so averaging up.

Why? Well, after reading many posts I’m quite optimistic we will have a no vote or before even a higher offer than the insulting 11.5c. And if both of my assumptions prove wrong I’ll get my 11.5c back, so my risk is the relatively low brokerage costs and parking my money for approx. 2 1/2 months compared to the potential of a higher counter offer or RAP’s great future as a stand alone company.

IMO the risk will be low/manageable (for an experienced RAP wave rider anyway) that the share price goes substantially down after a probable no vote as we still have the R&D License Agreement and A$3 million up-front licence fee +1m which puts away the short term risk of a CR. This alone would have been worth the share price increase after the announcement.

Unfortunately the price was caped by the ridiculous low buy-out offer. As I said, not seeing the share price going substantially down after a no vote now that we have all the attention from the big boys and also Pfizer's technology and company due-diligence-blessing on RAP.

So putting my money where my mouth is and buying at 11.5c is for me a great risk/reward opportunity. And also adds more no vote shares to the right side… ;-) I see many others on HC etc. are doing the same as the volumes were quite high the last days. Maybe once the ask side washes out at 11.5c we will even see higher prices anticipating what I’m speculating for.

Think about it: Who - except Pfizer - would have an interest to buy now at 11.5c? Must all be no-voters! IMO these volumes the last days and forthcoming adds many shares to the no-side. Otherwise there is nothing to earn here.

BTW: Top 100 SH hold 54% of the company according to the share holder report as of 19 Apr 2022.

Pfizer values us USD 74 mio. Misery 74 mio. USD for different revolutionary game changing health apps! I’m sure they are laughing right now at us. Nasdaq has probably companies listed developing apps where you just can play fart sounds on it that are valued 5 times more.

I now believe that this is just a well calculated strategic move from the BOD and that they didn’t go nuts or - even worse - are motivated in a wrong personal Pfizer job/financial way… they surely would have to disclose it. Maybe BOD knows from earlier discussions with Top 10 SH - as example with FIL - how they would act if once a low ball offer would come in… they knew this will happen once and were probably prepared. Can’t imagine our BOD is so stupid to honestly accept 11.5c. In the end they also have shares and want to maximize their value.

Pfizer and this offer is not the end boss in this game. It’s just level one of many. So let’s play all against them and:

Please vote and also spread the word to RAP SH who don’t use HC.

Stay strong and far-sighted. Every share parcel, no matter how small, counts!

Good luck to all!

Tony

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.