RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

I 100% agree . If Pfizer really wanted us they will get us with...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    I 100% agree . If Pfizer really wanted us they will get us with the right offer. I think resapp BOD dressed Tony in a nice suit with a clean shirt and a new haircut and sent him up to knock on Pfizer's door whilst they hid in the bushes watching. Pfizer has looked at it and said "I think you might be onto something here but I see you haven't got FDA certification." To which Tony replied " No but we had a 99% chance of getting it". Pfizer then makes a lowball offer but realising the potential of the device ,throw a sweetener of a few million in to cheer Tony up.
    Pfizer then takes down Tony's mobile number and sends him on his way carrying his suitcase containing his sandwich and banana with the parting words" Tell your BOD to support this or I will charge them for damaging my rhododendrons that they are trying to hide in." Pfizer shuts the door and immediately gets on the phone to the rest of their board members and says we will be buying a little company called resapp but just not sure what the price will be yet.

Moral of the story is vote NO the games have just begun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.