GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

re: vote no - shut down the schemes (bodo288) Code: GTP - GREAT...

1. 3,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    re: vote no - shut down the schemes (bodo288)
    Code: GTP - GREAT SOUTHERN LIMITED (Google GTP) Post: 4850889
    Reply to: #4850613 from marri Views: 70
    Posted: 14/12/09 17:34 Sentiment: Sell Disclosure: Stock Held From: 58.105.xxx.xxx

Two options: 1) get co-op going and buy
    2) buy yourself. $1000-$2500 per ha will do. The receivers will consider any decent offer. $1.0 mill will give you 500ha which is a good start. And remember, the trees will be yours.....
    **********************************************************************************************************************
    Well Bodo,you have certainly done yourself a treat to the point that though I am not a fan of rating,I actually gave you an up rating,---and guess what ?,it has not come up on the forum,talking to other members on the phone,it was surprising that you were rated on a down and any persons rating you up would not register.

I would suggest that you have hit a major nerve in someone or others,pathetic is not the right adjective.

I have been doing some numbers on Timbercorps demise that Gunns pillaged and ripped off the investors there.

Based on what this great Australian grubb of a company that Gunns paid,the figure I derived was $3700 per hectare,
    and I think if the investors in GTP hang out they could get it cheaper as near to what you say.

Now that you have got everyones attention including me,I want to pursue this avenue,and I have certain restraints as listed

1/financing it

2/making an offer on a so called fair value

3/NO resident evil scheme that hints of MIS.

4/the numbers needed in this

I am confident that this will work

and for the skeptics remember this

1/Investors paid $3000 per woodlot with a minimum of 5 to purchase,that equates to $15000 for 5 woodlots or aprox 4.5 acres or 1.6 hectares or a woodlot of 3333m2

2/Last known return on woodlots per hectare was 197m3GMT at $40 per GMT per hectare

3/1.6 hectares equates to 315.2 m3 gmt multiplied by current stumpage price $40,by my calculation that is a princely sum $12608.00

4/From there there are the managemnt deduction and tha capital gains---I will let others work that.

SO BODO MAKE IT HAPPEN---- I AM IN WHRE DO I SIGN UP,

I need you to be aware that I am also in the IWC,and there are few investors that want this to happen and are prepared to seriously go with these --The trees are ours,we own them now let us bleed the banks and buy the land!!!

P,S, Bodo== you already own the trees--- not the banks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.