GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Molonski Thanks for that - I understand where you are in this...

1. 5,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 541
    Molonski Thanks for that - I understand where you are in this and I whilst not holding any interests in the GTP woodlots feel that if there are no alternatives its important that people understand their choices. It's easy to see Gunns as they are traditionally painted.

I feel that often noble thoughts dont take into account real issues for others. It would be great if we didnt need a return on the vast tracts of forests - however reality requires that we need a return if we are to be able to avoid this land being clear felled. In reality its easy for someone like me to petition that they dont but in reality I dont have to make a living from the wood industry I could just realign my portfolio.

I am also angry about both TIM and GTP whilst it was not a whole lot of money the behaviour and how I was sucked in really makes me mad. As far as I am concerned I think I feel that the commission only served to prove the behaviour - yet no-one seems to have been charged , no-one seems to have paid a price for this outrageous business practices. The PA's have still got their commission. The directors seem to carry on their lives. Everyone in the chain that ripped off the MIS customer is still floating around - Only the investors are devastated.

However whilst I have on previous occasions commended Wooduk on the knowledge and insight I became disturbed by his comments on the Gunns forum these where just 2 of the comments.

Wooduk says "if ti suits me and others to circle other companies that try to circle us then that company needs to be prepared for the othersides version and not the media plug that is spun."

Wooduk says : "it is an education and indictment on how shallow this country is run by the polly's and the agenda"s are quite plain to see on GTP,"

Both these comments and a few others suggest that this is a far larger issue for Wooduk certainly not no stock no sentiment. I have an issue in that a HC forum is an investing forum and it only compels you to disclose the investing bias. My reading of the ASIC code is rather that any conflict of interest should be disclosed.

In addition a whole lot of the comments about Gunns on this GTP forum have been pretty misleading and maybe a bit more than that.

Its never a finite answer to any solution and I see today the other side of the coin is also been published:

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/unions-want-gunns-mlil-fast-tracked/story-e6frfku0-1225812048975?from=public_rss

Now someone wants the mill to be fast tracked.

Thank you for your added disclosure.

If it goes through I hope Gunns does well for the GTP MIS investors.

As before I had a few GTP now worthless and a few TIM worthless and a hold a few Gunns and a lot more GNSPA. I have never invested in MIS schemes nor ever will. I have no political agendas either.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.