GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Hi JoeWolf , obviously Wooduck is pretty passionaite with regard...

1. 3,795 Posts.
    Hi JoeWolf , obviously Wooduck is pretty passionaite with regard to his view , he has also posted some very good stuff on these topics over the years .

I respect the view of Wooduck and Others , with regard to Gunns , however for me , I believe Gunns is the ONLY viable alternative , with the experience and means to carry the projects though to harvest . Certainly my knowledge of forestry is reasonably limited and I would like the R/E to have a good detailed knowledge of what they do , most things seem simple when you look from afar .

The disclosure element , well Yes , I guess its important , just to get the posters Slant . With the disclosure below , I guess the stock holding position is no longer relevant or not as relevant as your nominated position if you are a grower / investor . I forgot to disclose at the end , I did hold ( a very small number ) of TIM in a SMSF , and at one point had a rather large holding of GTP , my last sale point was $1.72 , not counting the ones I HAD to take when they SOLE the cattle ( 9.4c)

I think you are correct , everyone just carries on and no blame whatsoever has been leveled at anyone , everyone walks out with plenty of cash ..except the investor of course , who was basically fleased ! I knew a chap , who was convicted of blackmail while trying to recover a debt , he was sentenced to 5 years , served 3.5 years , seemed a rather harsh judgement . I find it difficult to believe that no individual has been brought to account . I guess its like going Bankrupt ..if you are going under you may as well go for a lot ! Same when it comes to fiance .

For those who have loans that they think they dont have to pay , I also wish them luck , although quite obviously I disagree strongly .

Plus Tony Abbot wants to grow trees ( which I think is a good idea ) , so maybe some form of MIS will continue on ..this could be your opportunity to get on board Joe ? ..lol ..But seriously I believe Gunns will really come out of all this really well , and the way I see it is the only choice for GTP investors .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.