CDX 1.89% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

You're not listening to me, you are just hearing your own...

1. 15,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 445
    You're not listening to me, you are just hearing your own thoughts as usual.

From a strategic point of view, i'd rather take my chances on the funding package, as the company have flagged product launch as imminent, meaning next quarter is essentially the commencement of new product revenue, and if the market still refuses to attribute fair value to the shareprice after that, well then we might as well kiss our investments goodbye anyhow, as it means we've picked the wrong horse.

But this "devil's choice", as you put it, is not because the company have not developed a product, or gotten clinical trials, or developed imaginative add ons to the revenue stream, which in my opinion is their duty.

It is also, in my opinion, unlikely to be because of the lack of a secondary appointment of an independent director.

I have been here a while. I am aware of what caused the decline in shareprice. We all saw the delays in FDA approval, we all knew a top 5 holder was selling down. I also knew a couple of Top 10 holders who were forced to sell down for personal reasons, these things were prolonged and painful but they had nothing to do with governance.

We were all across the NASDAQ failure.

None of these things could be changed by waiving a magic independent director wand.

Without the eternally conspiratorial picture you have painted of a malicious board trying to destroy their own wealth ($10m already invested at much higher levels prior to this last commitment which takes it to over $20m now) all i see is a board caught between a rock and hard place, trying to see this out but also hedging their exposure somewhat as they are probably neck deep already.

You have been a lone voice till now because most posters dont spend their days seeking validation from their peers the way you seem to. They only speak out now because we have likely reached rock bottom, it is hopefully the last gasp of exhaustion before the market starts returning to sanity.

If you or anyone else thinks this company is worthless or the tech isnt convincing enough to merit investment, well, you've made your thoughts known enough times to not bother repeating yourself anymore. Thankyou.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.5¢ 5.2¢ $31.07K 586.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 149188 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.3¢ 56887
Last updated 11.47am 03/05/2024 ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.