NSC 0.00% 47.0¢ naos small cap opportunities company limited

NTA is not $0.89 it is $1.03 + October movements. They have also...

1. 4,783 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 149
    NTA is not $0.89 it is $1.03 + October movements. They have also paid dividend since $1.11. Notwithstanding your point remains valid

You can't conflate "CGA=bad therefore all others good...and seeing NAOS have it well we might as well let them have it therefore why do we need a vote even just vote yes".

NO! CTN is a microcap company and strategy. That is what investors invested in. NAOS is small cap + unlisted + high concentration + long short.

Another very valid point is that investors and brokers and advisers build asset allocation models. If CTN stops being micro cap and becomes a long short unlisted frankenSmall cap, then guess what happens? That's right, investors rebalance and they sell. How will that help the CTN share price?

What about the research provider? They can't keep this on a Buy as meeting its stated investment objective. So they have to suspend their rating at the very least until new mandate is voted by shareholders. Then they might re-instate it. If CTN board simply said review for best manager it is an orderly market as far as the researcher is concerned. If the researcher or brokers researcher says sell well, more selling. Just not smart

>i just want someone there who can !
    I - personally - don't care. Its just fascination for me now. I just want the CTN board to do what shareholders entrusted them to do and act in their best interests.

In this instance, their manager has walked from the portfolio management responsibility. IMO it is in the best interest of CTN shareholders to go search for the best manager to executive the existing objective. You are a shareholder. How can you not care that the CTN board have favored NAOS, who were clearly conflicted, and then all the other factors which will lead to more selling than buying pressure?

I mean really, this is a dirty, back room deal. There is no way to paint it as clean. I agree with the sentiment of the OP here. Vote no, at least to give time to stop, pause, review, tender/DD, and then go ahead.

I just can't believe NAOS are on the CTN board during this. How on earth is that proper Corporate Governance?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NSC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $63.38M
Open High Low Value Volume
47.5¢ 47.5¢ 47.0¢ $70.03K 147.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75852 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.0¢ 105210 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NSC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.