ZAG 0.00% 2.0¢ zuleika gold limited

I exited this morning for a loss. Even if shareholders managed...

1. 2,755 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 27
    I exited this morning for a loss. Even if shareholders managed to get a vote across the line to stop the transaction... what likelihood is there that a substantial change is made or that the directors won't find another way to extract the value of Aurigin Foods with the post sale capital raising?

Good luck to holders, I have lost all confidence that the directors will do the right thing by shareholders.

I won't be spending more of my time following this up, just lick my wounds and move on, however I would recommend someone on here reads through the ASX listing rules and reports them accordingly. My biggest concerns would be:

* Annie recently disposed of an interest of more than 10% of the company shares held via Columbus, can these be used to vote?

* The company has disclosed the number of franchisees signed (5), but not the number of stores very close to opening (which public information suggests to be 9, only 1 off the first performance rights bonus), in my view this is material and can't see that it has been disclosed in any of the documents.

* The transaction is passing over 66 -> 85% of the value generated by DAU to the directors... I honestly don't even see how this is legal.

If ASIC follows up with me then I will be giving them as much information as possible, but it would not hurt to have others report this also and chase it down.

GLTAH (you're going to need it).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 170636 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 424246 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 10.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 275871
Last updated 11.11am 15/05/2024 ?
ZAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.