CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

Let me put it another way . The sophisticated investors recieved...

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Let me put it another way .

The sophisticated investors recieved hundreds of millions of bargain priced shares ,at 5.4c .

All they did for that was to offer some short term cash ,then ran .

These individuals got a windfall for doing nothing bbasically.

But in the end ,it was neceessary if the deal was to go ahead to create value for all of us.

DT was offered an incentive based payment for putting this deal together ,and make no miistake ,it was a very complex series of deals ,with plenty of risks attached .If something faltered ,then DT could well have wasted his time .

Someone of DTs calibre could probably command more $ per annnum just to head another larger company with no risks .

DT delivered for us ,we as shareholders have a responsibility to pay for the considerable services rendered .

Like I said, passive innvestors got bags of cash for doing nothing ,and taking no risk .

Without the vision of DT and PL this would still be a shell speeccy company .

Unforunately we have some unsophisticated posters here that cant see the forest for the trees ,and some of them may have actually been the very sophisticated investors tthat lined their pockets for zero risk .

Management have done an amazing job for us ,and the $2m is not too much to pay for something that NOBODY else could hae achieved for us .

I would be very surprised if DT could not command a salary of $2m per annum ,let alone a once off payment like this .

What would be the difference if Conti just paid him $2m,and he just went and bought options with it .

He chose options because he is backing himself .The more it goes up ,the more he makes .You cant get a better incentive than that

Like port says ,if you pay peanuts you get chumps ,but in this case DT and crew have already proven they deserve it for their vision ,and their "can do" attitude ,but most importantly becaause they have delivered already ,as opposed to promises that are rarely delivered by most management .

Those qualities are priceless ,and without these guys then Conti would be nothing .

I have a bigger problem with the big bonuses for the financiers,but just accept that it iis a necessary evil .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.