CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

vote no to ccc directors options, page-4

1. 347 Posts.
    I know this has been posted before but I think it's an appropriate time to view/discuss again before the AGM.
    I know some people will be upset that this point is being brought up again but I don't know if everyone realizes the importance of this decision.Goldstandard, Shaba and others have brought to light some of this important info.(please read or reread these posts) I think all of us agree that Management is doing a great job.Without them many of the recent deals would not have been made.This work is not going unnoticed and they are all getting a decent salary for their efforts.As CCC progresses,incentives should be paid.But there needs to be a benchmark for such incentives which both management and shareholders can deem fair.Since management, (D.T.),have previously suggested that an 800 mil MK is very attainable why wouldn't this be a perfect place to start handing out the Bonuses?I think this would be fair since this was a forseeable target presented by D.T. and assoc. Then from this point on, an incentive scale could be set up with lucrative packages paid as these targets are achieved.Remembering that Management are being allowed to run this company without any PERSONAL financial risk(meaning no shares purchased) Is the 800. mil MK not a fair an equitable place to start.
    Just a suggestion before the next GM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.