CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

vote no to ccc directors options, page-5

1. 2,681 Posts.
    da10bagger

I tend to agree with you that JB, PL & DT are not being offered any real future incentive to earn these shares & options. To publicly value the company at over $A800m then say you will be rewarded with mountains of shares & options if the company reaches $200m MC is ludicrous. We have been over this issue already, thanks to a stand out contribution from GoldStandard. I now own almost exclusively CCCOs, so my few CCC votes won't count for jack.

On the other hand - it's realistic to assume that the Mashala deal would not have gone through without DT. We've gained a company valued at around $600m recently for what, less than 10% of that price, plus a world class management team into the bargain (plus, plus plus ...) JB has also been working his butt off to secure the financing for this deal, so I wouldn't really begrudge him the 50m 7.5c options.

I would however be reluctant to offer PL his options until we know that the VanMag sale has been completed. This was due about one month ago, and still no word! This was PL's deal to make.

Unless we get some heavy hitting shareholders turning up on Friday, we will have to see how the proxies vote.

Should be interesting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.