ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Props , blocks, scare tactics , tree shakes, attempted...

1. 2,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Props , blocks, scare tactics , tree shakes, attempted manipulation, bot trades, high frequency bot trades, cross trades, pip trades, shorts, it’s always going on to one degree or another. Most of it perfectly legal. Individuals or brokers routinely try to hold, slid or boost the SP on small caps and others to their advantage. It’s a piece of cake with 2billion shares on offer and costs very little to move the SP. lost count how many times I have seen a 1 share trade at close to send an SP down one pip day after day and not just NSL. Also lost count watching the SP stall, climb or drop of many specs for reasons I can not fathom. The collective market is often an irrational master and occasionally an individual or broker gets to play god, legally or otherwise proving which one.......

The small caps are a game to be played with for many. No one said it’s fair, moral, strictly legal, above bord or otherwise as it’s all about the money. If you invest/trade in spec stocks be prepared to have your mind boggled. Proving illegal activity is very difficult as it takes place amongst the ramblings and seeming caios of the market.

I said days ago this may go under 1C, not happy that it has but i’m not crying foul either as it suits me at this point in time and I still believe there is a reasonable chance NSL will make a fist of it longer term.

If it was the reverse and the supposed manipulation was taking the SP way above where you think fair value is are you calling ASIC....or going along for the ride?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.