ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

vote no to cedric’s performance shares, page-22

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    Have to say its getting pretting tiring reading some people defending cedric regardless of what he says or does. I read one post saying he should be receiving performance bonuses and they look forward to the 'rapid' expansion to 8million tonnes production. Rapid??? There is nothing fast about this retarded pony. What the actual fck. Cedric has not done a single thing right by normal shareholders that i can recall and only has the interests of himself at heart and major holders who have influence. never explains why literally nothing goes as planned, rather resorts to radio silence then releasing new announcements with revised timelines with no explanation of wtf went wrong. Time and time again like clockwork this happens and people continue to defend him. He behaves like its his own private company and he's accountable to no one. People need to stop contantly defending him and spend their energy instead convincing people to put a stop to this horsesheet or it is only going to continue for more years. I can honestly see a repeat of the tactics used to get the options into the money used again to get Cedrics bonus i.e. a run of overly optimistic announcements and impossible deadlines to get people excited. But then look what happens when the market realizes it was all bullsheet. The current shareprice is sickening but hey lucky they got their options right. What a joke this has become

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.