ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

vote no to cedric’s performance shares, page-8

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Please forgive the rant but I could not contain it any longer...
    I have held NSL in the bottom drawer for a number of years hoping that they would come good. Unfortunately, It has become painfully obvious that something is amiss.
    We have no contracted regular sales orders and we have no equipment purchase order for any sort of expansion.
    All we have is more vague promises, another vague timeline , delayed yet again and we are about to get smashed by the continuous dumping of hundreds of millions shares, as has happened so many times in the past.

I think there is a very strong need to shine a very bright light onto what the hell is going on here. As others have alluded, this stinks to high heaven.
    A number of months ago another user here mentioned that an associate from Shaw mentioned that the price would be 1.6c.
    At the time I believe the price was in the 2's. Well well, what did the price do? Coincidence?
    Look at Inspectorarcher's post with the picture of the Titanic 28/3, look at the trading on the day, open 1.8 down to 1.6, then pushed down to 1.3 over the next few days.
    Look at the pics of Chifley Tower and commentary from Stublack and Inspectorarcher regarding brokers, lunches, hedge fund blah blah blah.
    Chifley Tower is the address for Pershing amongst others. Shaw Partners state on their website that Pershing are one of their partners. Coincidence?

I did some digging.....
    This is Not the first time that instos are taking an interest or position in NSL. Who said we need to be consolidated before instos can invest???

Shaw and Pershing amongst others are large insto's that have been trading NSL for YEARS. Coincidence? Why never mentioned before?
    Pershing has consistently nett SOLD more than they bought each year since 2010. Why? Where did they get the shares? Who's using them to dump stock?
    They have nett sold a total of over 136mil shares since 2010.
    Shaw dumped just under 20mil shares in Aug/Sept 2017. They nett sold by 16mil in both 2016 and 2017.
    Recently, they do seem to have bought 32mil in Feb and another 4mil early April.
    This is all available in the public domain.

The history does not suggest that these shares from the cap raise are going to be in sticky hands.

Look at the commentary from Inspectorarcher last week talking about massive cap raise; biggest in history ; alluded to name change etc.
    All while the rest of us believed the company story about probable debt financing from our Chinese associates.
    Then Bamm , everything that Inspectorarcher and Stublack alluded to appears to come to pass?!?
    WTF? How does that happen? Coincidence?
    They certainly seemed to know a lot more information than we regular shareholders did and it would suggest that there may be major questions about the trading over recent months.
    Coupled with the information blackout from the company over the last few months , suggests to me that there are indeed a lot more questions that need to be investigated and answered here, particularly since this completely astounding announcement significantly appears only to feather the nests of these major insto's and a select few in the company.

This is exactly the sort of scenario of apparent mistreatment of retail and average investors that the current Royal Commission should be interested in.

I agree with others here that we need to band together and establish a push back action of some sort to force this out into the open via any means at our disposal.

I am very truly concerned that we have been lied to and mislead.
    This bullshit cannot be allowed to continue.
    Rant over.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.