ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

@Johnnyquid. My friends and I are still holding. I am sorry but...

1. 145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    @Johnnyquid.
    My friends and I are still holding. I am sorry but I can't tell you my average as obviously at the moment it doesn't look good.
    You're incorrect in saying that I seemed to have my finger on the pulse (far from it) but you're correct in saying that I am always a glass half full kind of guy. All my life I refused to let negativity gets the better of me.
    I, like many long term holder here believed in the NSL story. I invested as a once in a lifetime opportunity so I will stick with it. I always put myself in a worst possible scenario that I may lost all my investment in NSL. In that position, I prepare to accept the worst outcome.
    If I lost then it proves a few things:
    1. NSL is the biggest con job and I was stupid enough to believe its story.
    2. That decision to invest is mine and mine alone. I don't blame anyone. If it's is the sure winning thing in life then everyone would be in it then.
    However if it's going where I have a gut feeling where it will be in 5 years time then I would comfortably retire and have some more spare cash to help my children anyway.
    But this is not my main way of making money. Just got feeling and blind faith. Sometimes it pays off, sometimes it doesn't.
    Who is to say what will happen.
    Life goes on with or without NSL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.