ZYB 0.00% 1.5¢ zyber holdings ltd

VOTE NO to NON INFO CR

1. 10,731 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 647
    Well I at least have voted today and NO was my reponse to this Crapola !
    We have a relisted company full of promise and promises that has yet to deliver on any of them.
    On top of that they have turned around and asked SH to support a further dilutionary CR and issue of performance shares and options on the back of an absolutely atrocious performance record. Our CEO is AWOL and we are left with a lawyer who is famous for CRs and Consolidations. Hands up who wants to see another consolidation??
    We have been shown through the excellent benefits of HC that the brokers are buying and retails who are yet again being herded into the nets are selling. I find it very hard to believe that anyone in our current state can vote YES..
    Basically saying thank you for taking my money and here is some more and then do some more damage and then one day in a few years we may see some profits...
    All in my opinion of course but these guys are currently taking the p..s!
    We have a chance here to make a difference to the business as usual mentality of these carrion feeders who think of retails as canon fodder/ ATMs , Only 40% top 20. We have another BBY in Patersons being brought on board so anyone who thinks this will end well in the short term is a bit myopic.
    Yes I still hope to break even or maybe even make a small profit but with our current Cash position supposedly at $2.5mill why the heck would we offer them carte Blanche to dilute us to the order of a further 100mil shares and give them performance shares and options to another BBY to boot? WITH NO PURCHASE IN MIND???
    Ludicrous !
    T

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZYB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.