WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Vote No to SPP & Shares in lieu

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    I reckon vote No to SPP and all AGM share issues.What will $1m$ achieve,maybe just pay out current debt and set remaining money aside for the boards future pay packets. How many more shares will be required to be issued to these clowns before the end of Q3 and Q4-another Billion if there is no money in the bank..?
    I think they need to get ZERO shares and ZERO pay until they at least come clean re Uruguay well 2 ,be it duster or whatever but they owe a credible explanation to all shareholders.They need to explain the current position of Schuepbach with respect to the drill rig,drilling crew and progress on well 2 and apply appropriate pressure for our share % to get truth re the way forward,if any.
    The chance of getting either of the share issues over the line with their previous history is probably minimal anyway . A no vote will give DC and fellow muppets the ability to come back and blame shareholders for stopping progress for Spain etc. Well - so be it.
    DC and crew only have SPP and CR listed in their vocabulary-they need to earn trust of all shareholders before they put their hands out again, a different approach is required and should involve some effort on their part for a change.
    The best motivator at this stage is for them to face the possibility of losing their jobs and the company to go under-trading insolvent.
    W e can't afford to carry these clowns through to the next DC fantasy,Spain.
    In the event of a No Vote- what is the next move by DC and crew?.
    Insolvent?
    Sell assets or company takeover?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.