WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Vote No to SPP & Shares in lieu, page-20

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Seriously Adisco, DC and Co have brought PRL to its knees over the Uruguay project and shareholders still haven't an answer.They have been preaching Spain and Australia assets as a side step to the prime question of where is a result for 15million plus squandered on well 1.Now they are generously offering to take shares in lieu of wages for the first 2 quarters this year and tell us to forget Uruguay because Spain is a sure thing.
    We have a free carry on Spain anyway,so DC and crew probably would be able to get away with the same amount of input as they did in Uruguay.
    Also,we won't see the share price rise during the Spain project,it will be hit $ or miss, nothing.
    Question is ,who is paying their wages between now and a completed Spain project.Don't see CR's being the answer at 0.21c and typically almost zero uptake.Option of shares in lieu of wages -beggars belief
    The idea of voting against the share issues was to have the chance for shareholders to say they have had enough of the contemptable treatment dished out by their employees i.e the entire board including DC.
    The entire board needs to be accountable and DC needs to realise who is the boss.

Maybe a new board and CEO would make our way forward more appealing and credible to would be investors.

I personally have kissed all my hard earned goodbye here but cold comfort would come from an apology and explanation by DC and board of how the Uruguay project went through $15 million dollars + on well 1 of 4.

If the CR and share issues get across the line in August,they will be even more out of control.Have a say now or you never will.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.