WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Mate, Spain is not the solution. This is like changing the...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Mate, Spain is not the solution. This is like changing the subject. If we are ever going to move forward we need a complete shake up of management. To get to the bottom of things we need new team we can trust which is not going to cost us $400k. This is important for everyone to know the truths.
    Let me ask you for example how can we trust what is put out before us about Spain or Australia when Uruguay is still hanging around without any satisfactory resolutions.

1. How can we trust DC on Spain?
    2. How can we trust DC on Australia?
    3. Spain and Australia could be just like Uruguay with all the potentials all up in the air. Nothing has been proven at all.
    4. Even if all the potentials are real not hyped, the question then can DC once again deliver? No one will trust him again ever to deliver another real project for sure.

Our future depends on clarifying the past first before we can all move forward. Think about it carefully. This is not being sentimental. We need to know what happened to Uruguay before we can move on. Basically we need to be told the truths and definite not from DC. Hence I just don’t see how we can all move forward with DC still in place.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.