WGO 0.00% 35.5¢ warrego energy limited

Mate, I only respond on facts. I don’t bitch or criticise for...

1. 615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    Mate, I only respond on facts. I don’t bitch or criticise for fun. Note I’m not upset with my losses as I’ve not sold my shares yet. I’m like most of us here who are very critical of management and DC for ‘Not’ delivering what was promised and scheduled. Read the past posts from most of us here who shared the same sentiment. If they cannot do the job they should quit or be fired. Simple. Current situation with current Management just not tenable. DC has to go for his failure. We all have invested $15million+ in Uruguay and we want results not other BS spin for CR. We don’t have a problem with diversification but we do have a problem with diversion. Even if the project is so promising most of us here will not trust DC a loser to be in charge again. You can stick to loser DC all you want but I can guarantee most of us here will vote a Fat No.

To be honest I said already I wish I don’t need to waste my time postings. But facts are facts laid out in plain sights for us to see. All of us here has agreed that we have been played up by DC again and again. Going back to 4 wells fully funded to only 1 and 1/2 wells drilled to changing our focus to Spain without a good satisfactory resolution on last half well drilled. All of us are like what the “F”. One failed CR to new CR with mangament blaming shareholders not been supportive of them. What the ‘F’. He wasted our money and still blamed us for not giving him more. Go figure that out. It is what it is. No point trying to be positive with management. It is not going to help sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.