Vote No Voice, page-75

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    the indi's really only here to screw white fems and help almighty india racial t/o of this nation's resources for india [just as evil in that sense as china]. their shows and pretence of concern for racism of white man is as shallow as their concerns are for all the 'condemned to slavery for an eternity' untouchables they have over in india.
    they are monumental class bigots and eager racists unlike any other race of people. as are they for whatever is good for india and indians. no loyalty to any bar themselves -buying oil/gas from russia while seeking western military alliance, while condemning the west for hypocrisy.
    massive whiners. all to their ultimate weakness.
    and much to china's advantage.

if the west plays its hand proper, they can throw india to the winds along with its race treachery and corruption forever and ever, and wait for china-india warfare, which will almost certainly occur very soon. its bye-bye indian self-righteousness & takeover of australia right beside china. kick all whiteys out of pacific rim bc 'they don't belong here! only we asians do. -blah blah blah!'
    both lose. as does russia. the caliphate? hopefully not in the west. sooner the better.
    but austraya can hopefully if all ends well, go back to being productive australians of most caucasian makeup with small minority pop. not an oppressive violent hateful one who wants our death, even with all the really great things we brought with us to this land. hopefully we can go back to a ultra-modern day 1950's lifestyle were folks are just getting along, cruising about in ev's to their fave hotdog/burger outlet and watch big movies on the outdoor cinema under a starry night sky with satellites and new colonies far away in the galaxy. should be a really great time if we can pull it off.
    but that involves ridding ourselves of all these cry baby treacherous "yur w'ole wascist's -boo hoo hoo! poor me and my beaten down italiano migrant background!"
    [interesting how right this minute albo's fellow italiano's & greeks so sick & tired of all these unwanted so-called refugees from africa-southasia-mideast are pushing them back out into the sea from wherever they came from.
    unwanted refugees who like to rape/stab his fellow italians just like they tend to do over in the uk where they swarm like moths under night lights, and feel a sense of entitlement to just come to other people countries like they have a personal connection to that land itself]"

people like albo need to growup and grow some emotional iQ balls instead of act like the gay spoilt prat rich kids he undoubtedly is!
    a rich kid -not a working class white. ever in his whiney cringey little life
    spoilt to the high heavens. never got smacked by his rich, single, mumma mia imho.
    with the loss of theVision tm he will fall too and be gone never to be seen again in the politicky halls of canberra hopefully!
    "cheewio austwaya a-a-a-nnnd all my wuvvy's i twied sooo hard for u w'all -blub blub blub oh i can't stop cwying!!!"
    Last edited by jad666: 26/03/23

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.