GGE 9.09% 0.6¢ grand gulf energy limited

vote... no

1. 1,398 Posts.
    Heading into the weekend I am sure that much will be discussed about the recent announcement regarding a non-renounceable entitlement.

Firstly let me say that the previous "raising" was to pay for the issues now being proffered as the need for a new raising.

Secondly that it was underwritten by some members of the Board but more so by Macquarie to settle on paper the debt issues on GGE's books. Therefore GGE has no debt. Macquarie paid.

Thirdly while it was portrayed that the members of the Board took up the shortfall, it is interesting to note that MF or related parties contributed a short-term loan for the completion of Abita namely around $800k.

Fourthly that D&L#3 has significantly increased production well in excess and well before further funds will be required for future exploration, it begs the question of why the raising.

Finally I am at odds why a raising is required considering that D&L#3 is producing... Abita will soon be WET(In production) in 5 months and T is not only close to completion but also able to produce more quickly than Abita makes me feel that someone is putting the squeeze on GGE for being productive and dynamic.

Now strangely that GGE was a minnow in Louisiana struggeling along and suddenly some really big projects fall in its lap.... And hey presto... Time to pay for the leg up GGE... Now this is what I want....

Vote NO and let the Board call a meeting to outline to its shareholders because this flies in the face of reason.

T1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $12.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $19.33K 3.222M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 328007 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2275000 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 20.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 985764
Last updated 10.16am 06/05/2024 ?
GGE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.