FML 0.00% 15.5¢ focus minerals ltd

vote no, page-5

1. 155 Posts.
    Whether you agree or disagree with the vote you must at the very least conceded that we find ourselves in one of two very dire situations:

A) The BAD situation:
    FML is a fundamentally competent company facing a rising gold price.. But with completely incompetent leadership, who are either:
    -incapable of positively communicating to shareholders the value of their negotiated deal, or,
    -unable to positively communicate a deal that ISN'T POSITIVE, as they desperately try to sell out.

or,
    B) The WORSE situation:
    FML is a fundamentally incompetent company facing a falling gold price. But with completely competent leadership, who are either:
    -incapable of suring up our resource base before they 'know' gold is to fall off a cliff, or,
    -unable to explain to shareholders the real issues damning the company due to some three dimensional chess, catch 22 senario.

To my mind, situation B is an paradox! If we had competent management why would we have a desperately ailing company existing In a time of record gold prices?

No, I don't buy it!

FML is not floundering. Gold is not failing. FML Is just a slow and steady winner run by board at risk of being impatient losers!

Vote NO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.5¢ $1.579K 10.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7509 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 9930 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.17pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.