FML 3.57% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

Whether you agree or disagree with the vote you must at the very...

1. 155 Posts.
    Whether you agree or disagree with the vote you must at the very least conceded that we find ourselves in one of two very dire situations:

A) The BAD situation:
    FML is a fundamentally competent company facing a rising gold price.. But with completely incompetent leadership, who are either:
    -incapable of positively communicating to shareholders the value of their negotiated deal, or,
    -unable to positively communicate a deal that ISN'T POSITIVE, as they desperately try to sell out.

or,
    B) The WORSE situation:
    FML is a fundamentally incompetent company facing a falling gold price. But with completely competent leadership, who are either:
    -incapable of suring up our resource base before they 'know' gold is to fall off a cliff, or,
    -unable to explain to shareholders the real issues damning the company due to some three dimensional chess, catch 22 senario.

To my mind, situation B is an paradox! If we had competent management why would we have a desperately ailing company existing In a time of record gold prices?

No, I don't buy it!

FML is not floundering. Gold is not failing. FML Is just a slow and steady winner run by board at risk of being impatient losers!

Vote NO!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $54 400

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52054 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 2100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.52pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.