OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Haha is that how you frame my arguments @panorama, I have made...

1. reu
    1,743 Posts.
    Haha is that how you frame my arguments @panorama, I have made very clear that my statements are personal opinion informed by reason and logic.

My logic has been vindicated and celebrated by some here in recent weeks, so it's not without value.

All I said was how long does it take to get an "ok" for naming the MOUs and I struggle to see why it should take longer then ten days from the date of last week's announcement (not ten days of AGM).

This is a statement of opinion. This forum is all about exchanging views and sharing opinions.

Others here too are of the view that we can expect naming of the MOUs and/or other significant news prior to the AGM. We'll see who's right soon enough.

PS. Thanks for sharing your opinion, which once more for any first time readers appears to harmonise with your instructions that HC readers should "SELL" and follows your own sell down @ 0.036.

Hope you're able to buy back in before the SP rises again, or find another hobby cause let's face it spending 4 hours a day on a forum denigrating a stock you don't own is just plain sad.

Cheerio.

Personal opinion, DYOR etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.