OAK 0.00% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

Vote NO, page-9

1. 3,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 213
    Yes I understand how revealing my exit can be used to discredit what I am saying to you reu. Again you simply deflect and your post reeks of polished political spin...

Look, I want you to think long and hard here about why many who have been involved with RYG and XPED find it hard to believe that the chippie manufacturer will be released "within 10 days of the AGM" according to your logic, when the first MOU announcement was dropped on the 8th February 2016.

You have to understand, that questions surrounding the MOU have plagued shareholders (myself included) for MONTHS reu. I'm sure you can appreciate how doubtful many shareholders have become of hearing anything further about the MOU until signed material agreements with said chippies are completed. I just can't see anything being released prior so as to preserve commercial advantage to all parties IMO and it's dangerous when you start making such calls as "the information will be released by "then" or within this "time frame"...what nonsense!!

It is hard to accept your "optimism" and "logic" which amounts to nothing more than unsubstantiated "ramping" because if you had really done your home work on RYG and XPE and the MOU agreements, you would probably think twice before making such outlandish comments about information shareholders so desperately need. How is this not more damaging than down-ramping?

It is worth pointing out that the SP action after last Friday's MOU where it promises to release MOU information once receiving permission, is going to track a similar progression to the share prices action after the very first NASDAQ MOU announcement back in Feb 8 2016. The charts will show you that when the announcement was made the SP was 2.5 and subsequently touched 3.9 (app. 50%) in the final 30 minutes of trading. More importantly you will notice that over the next fortnight or so the SP drifted back down to "pre-announcement-levels" at 2.5c.

So reu, forgive me for calling out your historically incorrect ramping as the SP drifting back to below 2.9 is more likely.

Just an opinion reu.

RYG_NASDAQCHIP_ANNOUNCE_FEB2016.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.