SRT 0.00% 19.0¢ strata investment holdings plc

vote no, page-25

1. 7,761 Posts.
    You have no guarantees that I or anyone else can offer at this stage.

That is the joy of the stockmarket.

This is not a guaranteed money in pocket at all costs way of increasing wealth.

You know that.

At the end of the day, it comes down to those who believe and those who can't wait and will want out. It's been like that since the dawn of the stock market.

RSL will perform exactly the way the minority who are trading this stock wish it to perform. If they wish to push it down, they will. If they wish to push it up, they will.

When RSL has something significant (or otherwise) in Malawi, then the stock will also react.

Everyone makes their choice every day whether to buy, sell, or hold.

I can't answer for all their thoughts, nor should I be expected to. I only know my own rational for buying into this stock.

Mine was a long term view. I did my research, found out who was 'running the shop', found out what other directors were all about, found out where the leases were and what they could possible reveal, and I bought accordingly.

I choose to hold.

Some chose to sell.

I bought some of those that were sold, not because I wished those people to sell, but because I waited patiently for them to do so, IF they chose to listen to the downrampers, or maybe they had their own reasons. No-one says... hey I just sold because my daughter needed a life saving operation, or whatever.

It takes 9 months to give birth to a child. My thoughts are that this child is going to arrive in less time than 9 months. But that's just me.

You all should do your own research and sit comfortably with whatever decision you make. No-one forces you to hold, buy or sell. We're all old enough to make our own decisions.

That XRF analyser is going to be a VERY useful device from what I understand. Very useful indeed. It will no doubt, save the Company from wasting a lot of time and money on useless lab results. It will take a lot of the guess work out of the sampling. We've come a long way in 20 odd years of exploration equipment.

Cheers,
    Tangrams

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 23000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SRT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.