CAI 0.00% 11.5¢ calidus resources limited

Vote of Confidence, page-18

1. 161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    Well I think it's dangerous to make assumptions about Keras and it's shareholders (and I do hold Keras too) without looking at the full picture, including that it looks more likely they by the time June comes around Keras could have a mining license in Togo, and both management and shareholders will be more focused on that - potentially less likely need/ want to sell any shares in Calidus too. We know there is (not who) a third party already involved / part-funding Togo too.

Aside from tax time - why would anyone want to sell shares in Calidus unless they are day traders who are impatient and really need the money to move quickly on to something else. If anything the current SP is a bonus for those who are astute and have the money to keep accumulating. If there is downward pressure temporarily - we'll that's fine too / I'm just buying more. Unless something goes horribly wrong or I've missed something so far the medium to longer term prospects are outstanding and the SP will catch up - until then patience is the name of the game...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.