A2M 2.89% $6.77 the a2 milk company limited

Same for fish sauce. When sometimes too much fish dew gets...

1. 34,640 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 896
    Same for fish sauce. When sometimes too much fish dew gets mashed up in SE Asia by the major suppliers, sometimes there is limited supply.

Even in Hong Kong and some parts of Vietnam, they substitute fish sauce where shelves goes empty with a cheaper kikkoman type version, sometimes with worcestershire sauce made out of anchovies. Mulled wine sometimes gets the same treatment in Canada. Thanks to AHF, there is always plenty of normal milk in stead of A2.

A2M is not going to run out of supply like that.

Why would Hrdlicka do that? Even tho all those shares were sold, there is no suggestion just yet of any manipulation of any kind.

I agree we will have not have Hrdlicka buying any back due to the market integrity rules but I have no idea why A2M supply would be restricted.

If it was, supply would need to be restricted for at least two quarters to get around the Market Integrity Rules should the shares be bought back.

Otherwise, you could have another Gilman Wong situation. That would not be good for A2M, Jayne Hrdlicka or ASX if that happened, would it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.77
Change
0.190(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $4.894B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.64 $6.80 $6.62 $8.993M 1.334M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5191 $6.76

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.82 2584 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.