SYA 0.00% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

ok - I will bite.This is an email I have just sent off to...

1. 337 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    ok - I will bite.

This is an email I have just sent off to Sayona. I have borrowed some words to help express my thoughts on the matter so I hope no one is offended.

I can whinge and bitch here about the current situation but I am fully in agreement that this is no going to make one iota of difference.

All I can say, if you are not happy, then send them an email. If they get a flood of emails of concern maybe that will make a difference. It may not but then again, at least you tried and there is a great chance going to Sayona than here...

I am not asking you to use my letter but you are welcome to use it as a base if you want to. [email protected]

Cheers and GLTAH
    Birty.

---------------------

Dear Sayona,

I would like to write to you to express my deep concerns on the way that Sayona Mining goes about its processes of communicating with its share holders and the complete lack of communications since the leaving of Brett Lynch.

With a company that is now in mining production a share price should generally be advancing but for the last 12 months we have been steadily going backwards.

The lack of information Sayona isdeafening and I am not the only shareholder expressing these concerns.Sayona BOD should be pulling out all stops now to steady the ship.

With the latest happenings A professional company with an interimCEO would have posted a letter thank the outgoing CEO, a letter to shareholderswhich explains the path forward and of reassurance of how everything is movingforward etc.

But what have we received?NOTHING!

Questions are being asked, doubts aboutwhat is the BOD doing, are they competent, no news about our first shipment andthe redirection of the vessel instead of going through the Panama Canal, nopayment or details about when our first shipment is received, OFFTAKE???...

At this point I think that if thisform of behaviour continues the BOD should be extremely concerned about going intothe next AGM with the SP in the toilet, a likely expulsion from the 200, noofftake, CEO sacked and still absolutely no communications.

WAKE UP SAYONA!

Sayona’s SP should not be at thisprice level.The fundamentals are great without a doubt however you should be very concerned because the current situation can is likely be blamed on the current way that the BOD operates and treats its shareholders and the doubt it creates.

With over 60% of share ownership by retail you guys should be really worried about any form of co-operation in the AGM based upon the current situation.

Just give us INFORMATION!!!!It is not brain science!

Yours sincerely.

Last edited by Birty: 01/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $1.607M 46.41M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 4668541 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 2167024 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.