SYA 5.26% 3.6¢ sayona mining limited

Whilst I agree with what you say and extremely dissatisfied with...

1. 3,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1286
    Whilst I agree with what you say and extremely dissatisfied with the way things have turned out thus far, its important to remember that any such move will really only acheive onething at this stage given the current climate we are in and that will only hurt retail shareholders even more...any move or pressure on the Board by shareholders would send a bad message to the market and would imo only work against the market which is very volatile across all sectors at the minute so to move on the Board would be very dangerous in any scenario.

The best way is to get everyone committed to writing to the company as you have stated it wont improve our shareprice as such but it will let the Board know the retail arm is concerned about the communication since the departure of Brett Lynch and dont forget we have an AGM coming up that surely will require retail to vote on issues raised.

Also people and I mean retail always give out big handouts to the Corporate Directors when the shareprice is travelling in the right direction and the company is doing well even though said companies havent finished the job at hand and retail can only blame themselves and really need to wake up to the Corporates Greed which is way out of control when compared to say the Prime Minister's wages which has just recieved a payrise and recieves just over 500k a year for running a country and it matters not who the Prime Minister is the point being made is retail always are to quick to reward Directors off the back of excitement and not reward them once the job is finished and therein lies the problem....in saying that Sayona needs to smarten up and I totally agree there need to be some seriuos changes otherwise we could be looking at a case of Altura 2.

Maybe Gt3loui can get in touch with Brett to find out what went down, I sincerely hope his is okay its not every day you are shown the door immediately although one could hazard a guess holding 174million shares would eleviate any pain would it not.wink.png

Sorry meant for Arbarf.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
-0.002(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $370.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.5¢ $2.158M 59.44M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2625000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 5881377 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.