PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

vote on merger, page-2

1. 145 Posts.
    Hi Eyeguy,
    I can't speak for other PLA holders but would say for myself that I still have an underlying feeling of anger about the way PLA was mismanaged into care and maintenance of the mine at Smokey and the co into administration. My feeling is that those responsible probably haven't felt that much pain, unlike a multitude of investors who were pretty much kept in the dark as things fell apart. Indeed, one JL will now be on the board of the new entity and will continue to be nicely fed and watered I'm sure!

I don't think that the scheme is at all fair to PLA holders but when I look at an alternative of (very likely) a %100 loss, how will I vote? Hmmmmmm, let me think.....

I agree that there are great tangible assets here and can only hope that with the merger and time and an ounce of luck that eventually I may even recover my original investment.

My only other concern atm, is that judging by Jubilees share price, your investors don't appear to be all that excited by the new prospect. Do you have an opinion?

Cheers, FS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.