PLA 0.00% 6.7¢ platinum australia limited

FS- thanks for your replyI do feel for all PLA holders here. The...

1. 16 Posts.
    FS- thanks for your reply

I do feel for all PLA holders here. The management decisions ultimately led to this so I know why you are all angry towards this BOD.
    Jubilee holders in the uk are excited about the merger. The current share price IMO does not reflect the potential profit and benefits that this merger will bring. The AIM market in the uk has taken a battering over past 6 months. Mining stocks have taken a battering in that time too. Jubilees SP graph over past 6 months mirrors the likes of AAL.
    Certainly, the delays in this deal being stuck haven't helped either. However, there is light at the end of the tunnel now.
    Many feel that the PLA yes vote will move the SP north. Yes, there are those who think PLA holders will vote no. Again, this uncertainty I'd why the SP hasn't moved. Jubilee are also due the money from GRE end of July.
    Again, uncertainty with this hasn't helped.
    Many jubilee holders think that the market needs to see profit figures before making up its mind on the merged group.
    However, many and I believe that jubilee will be in an extremely strong position and also think that the big boys will come sniffing for the whole group as a takeover target come next year. Jubilee group will have the lowest production costs in the industry. How long will it take the likes of Anglo to realise that deep mining and the way they process ug2 reef just isn't working.
    Best wishes

Eyeguy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.