ETM 0.00% 2.1¢ energy transition minerals ltd

vote on mining, page-4

1. 4,688 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 599
    Actually delboy67 you are actually wrong on this.

The framework for the uranium debate was actually established at the 2008 autumn parlimentary assembly where the issue was first discussed.

The Naalakkersuisut's also implemented in that hearing for a public debate to take place in order to get the local populations influence on the matter before deciding on the a change in legislation.

Last week an initial debate was held with the locals around the mine. The outcome of that meeting was very positive. That meeting was however organised by the company itself (not by the government), although their where members of parliment there.

When you also consider that members of the governmemt came out to western australia to research how they went about their reversal in U mining policy, I would think that the debate to overturn the legislation may be closer than you think.

There was also comments that ggg was ready to pull up stumps and leave the project after the comments which lead to the suspension, you would think that something was said which gave them at least enough confidence to complete the pfs.

I still think this is the best risk/reward play on the market. The risks are clear for all to see, but then again so are the rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ETM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.