ERG 0.00% 0.8¢ eneco refresh ltd

vote on proposal, page-8

1. 172 Posts.
    Hi Ninie,
    The financial datas regulated by accounting law show you true of the company. But artificial news show Big boy's attempt ---they don't like you follow up when it's turning around.

In 2004, did same --- before turning around, Some bad news plus mess photos showed how poor the company is. But after small shareholders taked legal action to stop Big boy's attemp, 've got new CEO, then go from $1 upto $10.

I can understand that Big boy try to get more, as they made most effort on the business. I agree william's oppions: if we didn't do more homeworks, we can't blame that most of small shareholders always followed Big boy's guide and escape just before the shares up. We should follow him rather than reveal and agaist him, I agree william's oppions: find a balance point between Bigest and Smaller, if he just want more eggs.

But now he want to take all eggs, then kill and eat whole chicken too. Only 2% we may get some wools left, as we lost legal rights.

If vote "Yes", ERG's welltitle may reduce to half, tech will loss. The big boy also can't sale for good price.

So,to protect the chicken for more goldern eggs,
    Vote "NO" to all and Jion our legal action group by sending your e-mail address or contact to "[email protected]" or "[email protected]"
    180 holders clicked the site for details --- google search "ERG hiding cash"

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.